Nominations for 2020 Prize: closed
The Lee Kuan Yew World City Prize is awarded to cities only. Application for the Prize is in 2 stages as follows:
|Stage A Nomination
||Stage B Submission
|Submission of nomination and recommendation letter by the nominator
||Submission of detailed report by the nominated city
Read me first
- Cities that have submitted for previous cycles of the Prize will need to make fresh submissions as reports and materials submitted previously will not be considered.
- Submissions postmarked or received by hand after the closing date will not be accepted.
- The city shall be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of all submission materials.
- The Prize Secretariat reserves the right to disqualify any submission that is incomplete, and/or not prepared according to the guidelines above.
- The Prize Secretariat may arrange for site visits to the city where necessary. All costs for such a visit shall be borne by the Prize Secretariat.
- The Prize Secretariat may request for additional detailed information where necessary.
- The Prize Secretariat will retain all submitted digital media and reserves the right to use them for all Lee Kuan Yew World City Prize related publicity collaterals and activities (e.g. exhibitions, lectures, publications, website, etc.).